As I mentioned in the previous post, Avery requested a jumping castle for her birthday. It's really all she asked for, and for her friend Tessa to be at her house, so we had to make it happen. We threw a small little party for her and we all really enjoyed her day. As I was looking back through pictures I realized I hardly took any, but I sure did enjoy being with the birthday girl
The cute birthday girl, ready for her party.
This was taken just minutes before that other top tooth was knocked out. Luckily someone found the tooth bouncing around inside.
My cookie lady never ceases to amaze me. Aren't these so adorable?!? And they are delicious too.
Her friend Tessa came!
She was not too excited about everyone singing to her...
Or everyone staring at her while opening presents.
But she loved every minute of jumping! She has a lot of energy so she can last all day just jumping away. Happy birthday Avery! We all had a blast celebrating your day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment