Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February So Far

Yes, I'm aware February is pretty much over, but life just seems crazy over here leaving me very little time for anything extra like blogging. I love the blog and I'm just not willing to let it go, so every now and then I have my very own blogging party to catch up on all the things I have been meaning to blog about.

February started out freezing cold, literally. We had two weeks in a row with freezing rain and sleet, which if you know anything about Houston, you know how rare that is. The girls ran outside to feel it and see how cold it was but they didn't last long. They are still California girls at heart!



We set up a store one day, while learning about money. That loved this and played over and over again.


We attended a Valentine Party at one of my sweet friends house. It was so fun and the kids all seemed to have a blast.




Then I had a little bit too much fun with the camera when we got home.

 Oh that number 3! If anyone out there has at least three kids, you know what I mean. That was the best I got.

All my girls love to paint and are always begging to paint, so one afternoon I broke out these canvases I had for awhile and let them just paint. We checked out a book about painting from the library, so they had fun looking through there and coming up with ideas of what to paint.

So it's been a good month, but there is one more thing that has kept our month rather interesting, but this deserves a blog post of it's own...



0 comments: