So I had great intentions of getting all of this blogged BEFORE Christmas, but it just didn't happen. I had way to much on my plate before Christmas arrived and blogging didn't make the priority list, but I still wanted to document it for my families sake. I love looking back and remembering all that we did.
We had a great time visiting with Santa this year. Our sweet neighbor gave a us tickets to a great event here in Kingwood. The kids got to see Santa, then some of the highschool girls took them around and did crafts with them and a donut snack. It was a really fun morning for us all.
Aubrey and Adalyn had their Christmas choir program. It was so cute and especially fun watching the girls get more and more into their choir performances. Jeff and I were beaming with pride watching our girlies. Our sweet babysitter, Jessica, even came to watch them.
The weekend before Christmas we squeezed in a quick trip to Abilene. Almost the whole family came so we could do family Christmas together. We were missing Misty's family, Jeff's sister, which was sad because their intent was to be there, but she was diagnosed with breast cancer in November. Still a shock to us all, and our family is most definitely lifting her up in prayer often and trusting God for a complete healing. Although we had that sad circumstance we still all enjoyed getting to spend time together and watching the cousins play to their hearts content. Now I came away from this weekend with a crazy amount of pictures so I am just going to share the highlights!
Landon was just being cute one afternoon while in Abilene so I took him outside for a quick photo op! I can't resist this boy sometimes.
Now that the halls had been decked, the crafts and treats made, visits to santa, and visits with family, all that was left was to celebrate Christmas day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment