Landon is up to all sorts of new things lately so I thought it was time for an update. 15 months old now quickly approaching 16 months. Time just continues to fly over here. He seriously is just a sweet boy. He is a cuddly, laid back, smiley little boy and our whole family just can't ever seem to get enough of him.
He loves riding his train. He's always playing this, getting on and off and riding it all around downstairs. It's pretty cute. Not walking yet but can ride a train all by himself!
Landon loves to be outside! He loves the park, he loves riding in the wagon, he loves to swing and go down slides. Now, again, if he would learn to walk he could have a lot more fun!
He also loves to dance. When he hears music he shakes his head and it's hysterical. Then he claps when he's done. Precious! His first official word is hot. When I put any food on his high chair he immediately puts out his hand and says "ha". Aubrey loves to respond to him each time and say "It's not hot Landon. You can eat in." Such a little mommy, more and more each day. He is constantly on the go, and he gets harder and harder to snap pictures of. He is officially throwing full on fits these days. Usually when he is going up the stairs and I grab him, when I have to take something away that he is not supposed to have, and almost every single time I put him into his car seat. You know, the whole screaming and arching back thing! He likes to play by himself and gets really irritated when his big sisters try to bother him.
He loves to climb, he loves to walk around holding onto furniture, he LOVES the tupperware cabinet and he still loves looking out the window.
He had his first hair cut. This was technically at 14 months, but I forgot about it. Oops!
And Landon with his biggest sister. This girl loves loves him! He's not always as head over heals for her, but I know one day he will.
This little cute boy is just sweet and full of personality. I love watching him discover and learn new things. Love him to pieces!







1 comments:
he is a cutie. love that hair!
Post a Comment