One evening we went and had family pictures taken out on the beach. And when I say family pictures I mean the WHOLE family! A photographer came and took some whole group shots and the individual families too. I was so sad I didn't bring my camera out there because we had a lot of time just sitting around waiting and the girls looked so cute playing in the sand. Jeff took a couple with his phone so this is all I have. Once we get the family ones back I will post them. I'm so anxious to see them!
After pictures we all headed out to eat. It served as a reminder to Jeff and I that it is NEVER a good idea to take your kids to a restaurant at bedtime, especially on day four of vacation and no schedule. We quickly scarfed some food down and got those kids to bed!Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment