We had such a fun day yesterday, celebrating our sweet Aubrey's fourth birthday. I still can't believe our oldest child is four years old. Where does the time go, seriously?!?! Aubrey is such a sweet sweet girl, with such a cute personality. She is the mommy of the family most definitely. And she has a huge imagination. She is always making up stories and loves to play any sort of imaginary play. She usually plays the mommy of course and makes Adalyn either be the "kid" or even sometimes the daddy! She loves to play with her babies, have tea parties, read books and she loves doing crafts.
We started the morning off with cinnamon rolls per her request!
For lunch she asked to go to Chick-fil-a so that's where we headed and met Daddy there.
Ice cream time!
Avery was there too! I always feel bad that she just hangs out in her carseat, but at least she is happy doing it!
After lunch the two little girls took a nap while a babysitter came over and Aubrey and I headed out for a pedicure. It was Aubrey's first time and she was in heaven. She felt VERY special and picked out a perfect pink for her toes.
I told her for dinner I would cook whatever she wanted. Well she opted for peanut butter and jelly at the pool! So that's what we did.
Then it was time for cake.
And presents to end her pretty fabulous day!
Adalyn got Aubrey a Rapunzel doll and she was beside herself excited!
Me and my first baby girl on August 17, 2007
Aubrey Claire,
The love that Daddy and I have for you in indescribable. You are a complete joy to this family and you have such a kind heart. You make us all smile daily with your sweet a silly comments. You are such a good big sister to your two little sisters and such a big helper to me. Daddy and I are so proud of the beautiful little girl you are growing up to be. We love you so much sweet girl!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Happy Birthday Aubrey
Posted by The Skains Family at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment