I just can't even believe 3 years have gone by since our sweet Adalyn Ella joined our family. She is sweet as ever, full of personality (that she really only shows us and her cousins!), loves to ask questions, is ALWAYS hungry, loves taking care of her babies, loves to read her books and be read to, is a great big sister and little sister and she has the such a sweet and kind spirit.
We had such a great day celebrating our big three year old. We started off with cinnamon rolls per her request!
We headed to Walmart right after breakfast (fun fun I know) to exchange one of birthday presents that she got double of. By the time breakfast and a trip to Walmart were over if was already lunch time! We had been asking her for weeks where she wanted to go to lunch on her birthday and her answer was always the same... "Chili's!". Jeff was able to meet us for a family birthday lunch which was perfect.
Normally we would have rushed home for naps, but I let the two big girls skip naps and they decided to watch Tinker Bell.
For dinner: Adalyn requested chicken and macaroni and cheese (I threw some green beans in there too). We all (except for Avery) wore party hats to dinner. She felt pretty special. And then it was time for cupcakes!
Presents!!!!
New Ariel flip flops
Aubrey got her a tinker bell doll. Can you tell she loved it!
Sisters. The best I could get of all three.
Mommy and her sweet girl on August 8, 2008.
And again, three years later on her third birthday, August 8, 2011!
Adalyn Ella,
Words can't even express how deeply your daddy and I love you. You are a blessing and a dream come true. Your sweet hugs, kisses and your constant "I love you's" melt my heart every time. You are such a sweet girl and growing up way too fast. Daddy and I are so proud of you and the beautiful girl, inside and out, that you are growing up to be.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Adalyn Turns Three!
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was born 08-08-80, and my license expired on her birthday 08-08-08 :). I always get crazy looks when people would look at it. She'll hear "that's a lot of 8's" her whole life. Congrats!
so sweet!
She's precious!!! Your girls are looking more and more alike. I can't always tell latley, which one I am looking at! :)
Post a Comment