Monday, April 19, 2010

One Blessed Mommy

I know I've said it many times before, that life of a mommy isn't the most glamorous job and is exhausting pretty much all the time! But as I was sitting with my girls eating lunch at the zoo on friday and watching Aubrey make silly faces at the camera, just the three of us, I just began feeling so blessed that I get to spend all my days with these two gorgeous girls. They make me laugh so much, and there is not one thing that I would rather do with my days then spend them giggling with my girls. Adalyn is a constant joy. I could seriously just watch her talk all day. She has the funniest expressions when she talks and it just melts my heart and makes me laugh all the time. I am always asking her questions just so I can watch her answer. Aubrey is full of conversation these days and is always saying something that makes me laugh so much. She definitely talks and talks and talks all day. Hmmm... I wonder where she gets that from, possibly her daddy??!!?! I love carrying on conversations with my sweet Aubrey Claire, or Aubrey Care Bear as she refers to herself. These girls bring joy to my heart. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such sweet girls and with days full of laughter!


1 comments:

Melodie said...

so excited to see you!