On Sunday we had a much needed family day, and headed up to Carlsbad to see The Flower Fields. I have heard about this since we moved here but have never been. They are only open for a few weeks during the spring, so it's been on my list of places to go for awhile! It was absolutely stunning there, and the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice. The girls had a blast playing on the playground and running around the Sweet Pea Maze. And we of course took a bazillion pictures!
Playing at the playground
Finding our way through the sweet pea maze.
A small glimpse at the amazing colors and flowers.
Daddy and his girls.
Smelling the flowers.
Our pretty girls!
On the way home we made a quick stop at the beach. Daddy and Aubrey wanted to put their feet in the water.
Adalyn was there also, but she was so ready for a nap and not at all ready for another picture. She just kept crying "home" over and over. Poor girl.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The Flower Fields
Posted by The Skains Family at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute!
They are so beautiful! That is one place I would have loved to go while we were still there! Your pictures turned out great!
Such great pics. Oh my goodness. I love all of the flowers. Can't wait to see you.
Wow - that looks so beautiful...and so do your girls - as always. Love their matching outfits!
beautiful pictures! That looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe how much your girls look alike more each time I check your blog. Precious!
Post a Comment