Wednesday, December 30, 2015

It's Christmas Time

Yes, I realize that I am skipping about 2 months of our lives, but that is just how this blogging thing goes for me these days! So Christmas is over but I thought we would post all of the fun things we have been able to do this December as we lead up to the celebration of the birth of Jesus.

We had fun family celebration as we "decked the halls". This is always a favorite tradition for all of us!

Enjoying some snacks before the party officially kicks off!


 They always get matching Christmas pj's the night we decorate. Here are our 5 cuties!


 These two melt my heart!


 And some fun hanging the ornaments.









 Break for a treat!

 The finished product!

This was a fun family day out at Kingwood Town Center. Santa was there and lots of cute performances from local kids programs. The kids had a blast!








 Our Santa picture this year. Not the best quality which is frustrating but just another memory!


We painted ornaments...







Aubrey, Adalyn and Avery had their very sweet Christmas choir program. I don't think we ever get sick of watching our cute girls singing in their choir shows. It's pretty precious!




We also had a fun girl day! We went to Starbucks for a treat and then we went and saw the play The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. We had just read the book so this was an extra special day for all 4 of us!




0 comments: