A few weeks ago we were able to dedicate our sweet Lynlee Noelle, to the Lord in front of our church family. It is always such a special time, with each of our babies, to have our church family praying for us as we parent and guide all those little hearts to their Creator. This time proved to be just as special!
I forgot to get a picture with her that morning so we snapped a quick one while we were all playing outside.
I love this sweet girl, and I fervently pray that she feels God's calling on her life at a young age. I pray that she follows whole heartedly after our God and that she always seeks His will and plan for her life. I know God has big plans for this little life. She is one of my greatest treasures. Thank you God for blessing my life with hers.


0 comments:
Post a Comment