Friday, March 6, 2015

5 Months Old

How can it be that this sweet baby girl is about to be half a year old already. The days are flying by so very quickly and Lynlee Noelle is changing a little each day. Month 5 has been a good month, she is sleeping better, takes a bottle again from anyone and is okay if mommy needs to leave for a bit. She has a had a few big accomplishments this month, one being learning to roll from tummy to back now. She loves this new freedom and rolls all over the place now. No more baby staying one in place. I have a feeling it won't take her long to figure out how to crawl and then we are really in big trouble! Her next big accomplishment is she started eating solids just this week. All she has had so far is oatmeal and she is a fan. She took right to it and absolutely loves it. In fact she usually giggles through each feeding. This girl is such a giggle box. It doesn't take much to get big giggles and smiles from her. One of my favorite parts of the day is when she wakes up from her naps, every time I go get her she gives the biggest smiles and kicks and kicks. Melts my heart instantly! She also started babbling with some new sounds this month. It's pretty precious. She has finally been sleeping 11 hours now and I'm really hopeful the sleepless nights are behind us. She is still an excellent napper which I'm so thankful for. I needed a good napper this time around! She loves her sisters and brother and enjoys watching them and being held by the big girls. She still loves her bouncer and just being where she can see me. I love this girl more than I have words to express. I love baby snuggles, giggles and babbles.














0 comments: