Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Fathers Day


These 4 Skains girls are blessed beyond words. Jeff loves us all unconditionally with every ounce that he has, he prays for us constantly, he makes us all giggle and laugh all the time, and he would much rather spend his days with us than be any where else. He is one incredible daddy and one fabulous husband. I am so thankful that God put us together all those years ago! We love you Jeffrey Neal!


We had a great Fathers Day this year. My sister and her family were here, so it was fun to celebrate two wonderful daddies. Lisa and I cooked the boys a pretty big spread for breakfast since we had to fit both of our hubbies favorite foods in, then we took all the kiddos to the pool, came home for a movie/rest time, and then grilled out some yummy steaks. Banana splits to end a pretty perfect day celebrating two special daddies. Too bad I didn't get any pics of ANY of that. I did manage to snap a few while Jeff opened his presents.



A few weeks ago the girls and I had some pictures taken for Jeff for his new office. He loved them! Once I get the cd I will post the pictures on here.

Daddy and his baby girl.

0 comments: