
Here we are once again, celebrating another month with Avery! Why must time fly so fast. My sweet little baby girl isn't so tiny more. She is growing and growing so fast, and before I know it she is going to be toddling around. I am trying to soak up every moment with of having a little baby again. Avery could not be a more content and happy baby. She is so easy going which is really an answer to prayer. SHe had a couple of weeks this month where she really just wanted to be held all the time, but she seems to be over that now and back to going with the flow. She is still nursing very well, she has her schedule down great, and she is sleeping "okay" at night. I'm kind of ready for the 8 hour night to happen, but it hasn't happened yet. She has gone 7 hours two times, but then she went back to the 6 hour night. I know it could be worse, but I'm a girl who needs her sleep! She loves to smile, especially in the morning. She just stares at me and smiles over and over. It melts my heart and I can't help but stare right back and kiss all over her. She has also started cooing. I love it! Aubrey always says "she's talking to us mommy". It's too cute. And she learned to finally love her rainforest mat. It took her awhile. She used to just cry and fuss when I layed her on that until someone came to pick her up or Aubrey would come lay next to her. But just today she discovered all the fun things to look at, so she just layed there staring and cooing. Yay! We are so in love with our sweet girl and blessed once again with a gorgeous girl!

Here she is with her biggest fan! 
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Two Months
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment